I want to thank Deborah over at http://scrappybeads.blogspot.com/ for the nice Award!!Sometimes blogging can be a love/hate relationship. Can't live with it and cant' live without it. Either time or inspiration lacks momentarily and we all think of quitting, or at least some of us do. But we keep blogging because it's fun.
I am so very grateful for all the wonderful friends I've met. Your words of encouragement, creativity and ingenious posts are such a great source of inspiration. And I appriciate each and every one of you!! Here are The
8 Things About... Me
1. I love Life
2. I am Married to my bestfriend ever!!!
3. I have 8 Super Sweet and cute Grandchildren(7 boys&1Very spoiled girl
4. I have 2 awesome fur babies(tonkinese cats) They are Very spoiled as well!!
5. my husband and I love to travel around on our Goldwing Motorcycle..He loves his new yellow one.
6. I have an addiction to buying cricut cartridges..(it don't help when you work for a major craft store and get a discount :) )
7. I have 3 sisters and 2 Sons.
8. I have become addicted to blogging as well..There are so many wonderful and sweet creative gals and very willing to help you out at anytime!! Love♥♥ you All!!
At one point, I kept all of my followers on the sidebar and would visit daily. Now I randomly choose a few to visit each day along with those who visit me. I don't like it but, it's all about not enough time in the day...:( I've learned, "The lack of commenting is not the lack of interest." I'd like to hear your ideas on this or another great blogging tip.
Now for the super Fantastic 15 Bloggers....Not in any specific order.......All your Blogs Rock!!!
Wow That took a bit of time to gather up... :)
be sure to swing by all the fantastic blogs and say Hi!!
Thanks Again Deborah and Happy Crafting!!!
- ► 2012 (33)
- ▼ April (7)