My Faithful Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And The Winner Is...


I want to thank Each And every one of you that took the time to hop along with us on the Very special and Honorable day! I have read each and every Comment and So enjoy all the nice things you say to me and I hope that I can continue to Inspire and  taunt you with creative  energy !! you all mean so much to me and I hope that you continue to return her for inspiration and Ideas!! Thank you so much!!   Guess now you are wondering  who is the winner??   Ok....My lucky winner of the Memorial Day Blog Hop Is ....Jessica http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com  Thank you Jessica , Will you contact me with your address so I can get your prize out to you!! I will be having another Giveaway very soon, so Please stay tuned....Same Place...Same Channel...LOL
True Random Number Generator
  
  

  2     Jessica!!
actually  the generator should read for max...25 not 43. Could not change the 43 to 25!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!! Thanks so much! I will send you an email :)
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my candy :)
    thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete