My Faithful Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

( Edited to add some of the days photo;s!!) Day off from crafting....

Hi my friends!
Today is going to be a day of enjoyment of the great outdoors! My sweet hubby and I are going on a ride to the Olympic Mountains for the day. It is going to be a Beautiful sunny day! I will post a photo of our Motorcycle. Have a Great Sunday all!!

These are At The Olympic Mountains In Washington, St

Young doe grazing and not even bothered by all the people!

Panoramac of Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic Mountains!!
Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!!
Tomorrow back to the craft Room! Working on finishing the Princess Party Decorations!! 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun and BE safe out there. Nice bike by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised your hiney has had enough time to recoup from your trip!

    You're becoming quite the nature photographer!! Love the deer!!! And you're so lucky your new camera does such awesome panoramics!!!

    ReplyDelete