My Faithful Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Next Grandbaby

Well I just heard from my youngest son yesterday and My soon to be 8th Grandchild is a Boy and they Already have his name picked out...Aiden Wayne. That makes 1 Granddaughter  7 Grandsons....I Guess that this is going to be the last one for them.    That will make 4. My oldest son I am sure that they are not having any more! It is ok...Eight is enough....sounds like a T.V. Show....LOL....LOL...I need to get something done this week..be it a card or 2,or 3...Or a page layout...The Photo is my Grand Daughter a few years back when she came to stay with me...she is going to be 7 in march.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. You are very creative & imaginative & I love seeing your creations.

    Thanks, Gracie from Imagine That

    ReplyDelete