Welcome everyone and thank you for joining me on such a special day! If you just arrived here from the very talented and good Friend Shirley's blog then you are on the right track! If you have just dropped by for a visit and would like to start from the beginning : go to the very talented and my awesome host Michele
I am so pleased to have such talent join me on this hop and I hope that you all have a great time and Grab your coffee and cuddle up and be prepared to get Inspired!
Hello and welcome to Me and Mickey's Birthday Hop! Today we are celebrating a fellow crafter's birthday, along with Mickey Mouse's birthday! Rexann's birthday is today, November 19! Mickey Mouse's birthday was yesterday, the 18th. We have a great line up of bloggers for you that are all going to share projects relating to birthdays and Mickey Mouse. These ladies are great crafters! I hope you will join us for the hop and leave comments for everyone with your thoughts about their project!
Here is the project I have for you today:
...I made this a while ago and I have to blame my sister for getting me hooked on mickey mouse things, I bought the mickey and friends cartridge to make her stuff and now I find myself making things for myself as well..LOL...Anyway..This is all made from that cartridge and except for a few stickers It is so cute..Sis I might part with it.. I.Got the shadow box at joann's. I can't remember the size cuts I did? Sorry!
My other Project is this card that is called a Tri-Shutter card and it was made with some clip art, mickey buttons and an action wobble...I have learned how to make the action wobbles with a little hot glue, small circle punch and wire..Very easy and if interested let me know and I can give you more instructions!
I also have some blog candy for you! To thank you for visiting, I am giving away a cricut cartridge and some of my wobbles and a mickey brass stencil donated by a very talented friend (Debbie) trying to talk her into starting her own blog! Come on Debbie, You can help me keep my blog up by your creative Inspiration!! It is not necessary for you to be a follower of my blog but I would absolutely love it if you decide to become one! And Please leave your blog address so I can follow your's as well!! I really am Honored to Have Michele As my host and making my mickey hop button for me! You Rock Michele!!
Be sure to follow along the hop by going to Paulette's blog next!
Here is the complete blog list for you:
- Michele @ www.michelegreen.com <------- You are HERE!
- Rebecca @ http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
- Missie @ http://createdbymissie.blogspot.com
- Shirley @ http://myhavens-bird.blogspot.com
- Rexann @ http://ibecircled.blogspot.com <----- The birthday girl!
- Paulette @ http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/ <------- go here next
- Laura @ http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com
- Allison @ http://goodybagdiva.blogspot.com
- LaShavia @ http://thecraftypinkbutterfly.blogspot.com
- Elizabeth @ www.217creations.com
- Kristen @ http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
- Sue @ http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/
- Tamara @ http://msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com/
- Leah @ http://mycraftandchatcafe.blogspot.com/
- Rosewise @ http://www.worldtick.com/scrapaholic.php
- Nancy @ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
- Susan @ http://susanascorner.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Oh, I want to do a surprise
I want to add some fun to the party!! I posted a photo of me (above) and am asking you all that want to play along, to try and guess my year of my birth. You can E-mail me with your Guess to ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com I am not going to be offended from any of the guesses! LOL...The one with the closest Guess will win a cool Prize that I will keep a secret... :) aside from the Items I am about to list! I am offering a cartridge Designers Calender, Mickey brass stencil,Crystal embellishments, Mickey mouse stickers and some home made action wobbles.