My Faithful Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7th

Here it is already the 7th of October and still wondering where september went? Christmas is just around the corner and trying to get everything done. I have been doing some Blog Hops and have won a couple times, the most recent was a Winter frolic Cartridge from 4 Crafty Angels. All I can say Is Thank You Dorca!!! I love it when I win Blog Candy!The other blog hop win was from Fantabulouslypink and I won a stamp set of her's!! I love being Part of the cricut circle and Have made some good friends and hope to make many more! I am doing the Cricut Circle Stocking Stuffer Swap and can not wait to get my Person's name so I can start Shopping!!! I love Christmas!! I am also waiting for my Christmas tag Swap that I did. I will be getting 10 tags Created from 10 creative circle sisters. Thanks for visiting and come back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment