As you can see from my Photo's My vase is purple and when I tryed to do the etching with the vinyl and the rose from love struck cartridge. I could not figure out why it etching was not working after 10 minutes ( bottle said 5 Min.) So I left on for alot longer (maybe 1 1/2 hours) and when i was washing it off the purple was peeling off as well. So I just decided to leave the inside of the rose purple and remove the rest and this is what it turned out like! I am going to do the other side the same way. I had to put white paper inside to get it to show up in the photo.
- ► 2012 (33)
- Falling Goofy For You!!
- Scrappy moms terrific tuesday Challenge
- last week for cartridge a week at Buzy Bug
- My First attempt at Glass etching
- Here Is a couple projects from Florals Embellished...
- New Cartridge that I just Bought!
- My Entry For Going Buggy's Day One....All week Par...
- A Party is Always Better with lots of Peeps Right....
- Triffic Tuesday Birthday Bash Challenge
- Throwback Thursday "Viewers Choice" Challenge
- Flaunt-It Friday Challenge
- Happy New Year!!
- It's A Party!!
- ▼ January (13)