Well here we are another year gone and I have to say 2010 went by so fast!! I hope that everyone had a safe and fun new years eve celebration!! Mine was very low key...My DH and I stayed home and just enjoyed the Quiet time..that is until around 10:30 pm.. That is when the m- 80's and larger started going off....( huge Firecrackers)...It was a nice little celebration we had and the next day we spent with alot of our good friends at a Brunch in a casino! My DH won all the money we spent there, back and a little more... :)Very good job! My new years resolution on the crafty part of me is to do more scrapbooking and Use my Cricut expression more! Hope that your new years resolutions become a reality as well!! Happy crafting!!
One more thing on the resolution list that is going to be a big challenge is to, post on here at least 2 times a week!!
- ► 2012 (33)
- Falling Goofy For You!!
- Scrappy moms terrific tuesday Challenge
- last week for cartridge a week at Buzy Bug
- My First attempt at Glass etching
- Here Is a couple projects from Florals Embellished...
- New Cartridge that I just Bought!
- My Entry For Going Buggy's Day One....All week Par...
- A Party is Always Better with lots of Peeps Right....
- Triffic Tuesday Birthday Bash Challenge
- Throwback Thursday "Viewers Choice" Challenge
- Flaunt-It Friday Challenge
- Happy New Year!!
- It's A Party!!
- ▼ January (13)