This is my creation that I came up with for Enyfs party. Todays mini competition is create anything, birth,anniversary,valentine anything as long as it has a Bug on it! Bee,butterfly,ect.
Mine came from an old card that I made a long time ago and decided to recreate another one with my Gypsy and my cricut Expression. I used plantin schoolbook and Love Struck cartridges. with the square from PS i welded 2 hearts that I slightly tweaked onto each side of the square layered with the love paper. Buttons and laddybugs and bling are from michaels and the Rustic jute button twine is from papertreyink.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
- ► 2012 (33)
- Falling Goofy For You!!
- Scrappy moms terrific tuesday Challenge
- last week for cartridge a week at Buzy Bug
- My First attempt at Glass etching
- Here Is a couple projects from Florals Embellished...
- New Cartridge that I just Bought!
- My Entry For Going Buggy's Day One....All week Par...
- A Party is Always Better with lots of Peeps Right....
- Triffic Tuesday Birthday Bash Challenge
- Throwback Thursday "Viewers Choice" Challenge
- Flaunt-It Friday Challenge
- Happy New Year!!
- It's A Party!!
- ▼ January (13)