My Faithful Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thank you Michele and all my participants!

I want to personally thank Michele green for hosting the Mickey and me birthday blog hop!! You are so sweet to have done this for me and the blog button was awesome!! Everything went very smoothly and except for a little burp from blogger on Rebecca's post it was a Big success!! I had a super birthday and as most of you know I did get the Cricut Expression2 a bit early for my birthday (last Saturday) and I have played a little with it and as soon as My Cricut circle Christmas stocking swap sister get's her package and opens it I will share what I made with my E2. small hint  (Vinyl) I will be doing Random generator for my blog candy and announce the winner on tuesday! As for the guess of my Birth year....Shirley your guess was the closest (1955) My birth year is (1954)...Which makes me 57...And feeling good!! So you have won a Set of stampin up stamps (Three Little Words)  Congrats Shirley and get in touch with me and I will get your prize out to you!
And here is a photo of My Task Chair that My best friend Rebecca made a cover for!
Becky I love it and so do the cats!! LOL!!


Thank you to all my participants, your projects were so awesome and you are the reason I am here today!! All my faithful blog followers  thanks for the sweet comments and being here, keep following..you never know when I feel like giving something away!                                  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks again for inviting me to do the blog hop with you. You are such a wonderful person. Cant wait till will get to met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur froggy chair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did your friend locate this fabric????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late with this, but Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For gramjak, My friend bought the cute fabric at Joann fabric and craft!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome of course!

    Looking forward to the Sophie hop on Saturday... see you then!

    ReplyDelete