My Faithful Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Can we say Exciting!!!!

So most of you know that I am now a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and have been having so much fun with it!!
This MONDAY, October 29th Stampin' Up! is having a HUGE Sale! Here are the details:
Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including


Background stamps

Personalized name stamps

Incentive stamp sets from the supply list

Cookie press stamps

Single-image stamps



This DOES NOT include



Hostess sets

Bundled stamp sets

Digital stamp brush sets



There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.
Please get all orders to me by 8:00 pm on Monday so that I can put them all together and save everyone a little on shipping! This is one sale that You really want to take advantage of for christmas gift's. or birthday!! My Website is just to the right in my side bar or here is the link  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlyinking/ Thanks for stopping by and have a great week-End!!

No comments:

Post a Comment