My Faithful Followers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Special Blog hop going on as I speak!!




Just to let ya all know I am involved in a blog hop this holiday week-end (Veterans Day) Monday. it is a 3 day hop, 11-10 - 11- 12  and I am the one on the last day. I hope you can stop by and see My very first ever banner I have ever made!! It is a very Special hop for special need children. and there are many banner makers and great work! Here is a small snip of my banner, you can see the whole picture on Monday  :)   See ya then!! Oh    Did I mention that I will have Blog candy of my own?  ;)


1 comment:

  1. small snip indeed :) heheh! I can't wait to stop back by and see your first banner :D so happy to be in this hop with so many wonderful ladies

    Hugs and smiles.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete