My Faithful Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fall Blog Hop Tomorrow With my Cricut Circle Sisters!

    Hello All,                                                                                                                                                                                              Hope that everyone is safe and not in danger from the hurricane! Just a quick reminder that There is a Blog hop Tomorrow..Saturday and there is so much talent involved...these gal's are Great!! I love the Cricut Circle and Today I am excited to get my exclusive Cartridge..Yes it is arriving today via FedEx...yeppieeeee!! Have been waiting a while for this one!!! Hope to have some projects posted soon!! Andddd I am going to be Giving away Some Candy on the Fall Blog Hop!!!  Stay Tuned........http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/...Kristen is the Beginning hop

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to see your project tomorrow.
    Lisa B (addictedtothecricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete