My Faithful Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Halloween Project

Hi all my blogger Friends!!

I used my edge punch on these!
I have been so busy with all of life and things that come with it, But I have been getting a little crafting in between it all! I wanted to share a Halloween project that I got from Linda over at  http://paperboutique.blogspot.com/2011/08/take-two-thursdaytime-for-halloween.html I have had so much fun making these and they are so cute!! Hope that I will be able to craft some more tomorrow and I am going to be in a blog hop on September 4th, So stayed tuned..it is going to be a 2 day hop...the only thing is that I am going to be away, down at the Ocean but hoping that I will have wi-fi so I can moderate and enjoy checking out all the talent that is involved!! It is called....Susan's Anything Goes Festive Birthday Bash Blog Hop!!   I am going to post more soon!! Hugs to all and have a great week!!


Rexann

4 comments:

  1. Pretty pumpkins. I like the paper that you choose. The leaves are perfect for this type of pumpkin. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!!!!! Looking forward to Susan's Birthday Hop. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pumpkins are just too cute! What a great idea for using scraps of paper!

    I am now a follower! I am visiting the participants of the Cricut Circle Blog Hop. I look forward to seeing your entry!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete