My Faithful Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I have a Winner and some Sharing!



I had such a great time seeing all the awesome banners and there were so many good ones that they were all winners!! I did do the random generator for my own blog candy and the results:    Jenny D   Congrat's Jenny!! And if you could e-mail me with your address I will get your Blog candy to you : ilovetonkniese2@hotmail.com   This is what you won:  
And I have a few cards that I have made a while back and have never gotten around to posting them!!
 This is the Tree stamp that is part of the Christmas  Lodge set and Stampin' Up is offering it as a single purchase! Love this stamp! Top note die and crumb cake ribbon.
 This is from the Countryside set and it is an awesome set as well!!
I fell in love with this Ornament and had to have the set, which is still available until the 2nd of January. I did not have the SU tulle so I used some I had in my craft room, and the button is also non-SU but I did spray with glimmer mist to make it shine.
 I really love my top note die and have used it into so many projects!! Found this Idea on Pinterest  Such a fun and easy box to make for any Occasion!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a Great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment